Sunday, October 24, 2010

A little me time

I don't want to be me.

I need a vacation. Some time away. I need a break from all I should do and be and want. I need time away from the noise and mess and rush. I want to turn off my brain. Turn off my heart. Step away from my guilt and conscience and memory.

I want to escape responsibility…reality…redundancy.

I want to stop the voices in my head.

I want to stop trying to please the voices outside my head. The ones that say try harder, work more and be better. I want to stop trying. I want to stop wasting effort.

I want to experience peace….calm…nothingness.


I want to hear the ocean. I want to feel the breeze. I want the sun to warm my face.

I want my heart to beat slowly. I want my mind to feel calm. I want my body to feel rested. I want to be glad. I want to be real.

I want to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment